0800 999 2699 email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Ordering, from 1st January 2015 onwards.
These are not here to scare you off, they are quite standard when ordering anything in todays world. We do complete 99.9% of orders successfully without issue, we publish this to protect ourselves and inform yourself as the customer.
1, Strictly payment upfront for orders, no payment means no print.
2, Payment can be made in British Pounds or Euros only, by cash, card, BACs, Paypal or with prior permission Cheque.
3, All our parcels we send require a signature on delivery, if you are not in, a card will be left, it is your responsibility to arrange a redelivery to a time / date / location that is suitable. Details of how will be on the card. If you need us to deliver at a certain time, or you are not available on certain days, please mention when ordering, we will work with you on this.
4, Sometimes at last minute, we have to make minor adjustments to artwork, such as a single pixel line can be thickened to a double or triple pixel line to make it visible, any minor changes may be done without notice.
5, We aim for a 0% misprint rate, but with the quantity of items we send out it is impossible to check all items, therefore we say a 5% minor misprint rate could occur.
6, Our balloon colour chart and actual balloons may vary slightly due to your screen resolution, brightness, contrast settings.
7, For our orders that involve 2 or more colours, a movement of up to 3mm can sometimes occur for each colour.
8, With print colours, we use a closest match system to match up to your requested colour, please also remember any colours printed on a non white balloon may look slightly different as you would expect on a colour balloon.
9, When using logos, phrases etc that are copyrighted, or require a licence, we assume you have acquired the licence, and if challenged by the copyright or licence owner, you can produce permission.
10, Any errors with an order need to be raised within 14 days of recieving.
11, Any errors highlighted within this time will be rectified with a replacement where possible, or a refund, pro rate or full depending on the circumstances.
12, Personalised products are exempt from the distance selling regulations and sales of good act, if you have some left over, or change your mind after we have started, you cannot get your money back.
13, Your everyday statutory rights as a consumer are not effected.
14, We work Monday to Friday, we class these as working days only (excluding bank holidays).Occasionally we may work out of hours,.
15, We are not responsible for packages that are delayed in the post, or through the courier network. We send these in good faith with the courier. If you need a tracking number so you can contact the courier please do so. We will co-operate if you feel there is a need to raise a compensation issue with Royal Mail or a courier.
16, Helium filled balloons can stay inflated as long as three weeks, or as little as six hours, with carying factors as why. Often it is the grade of helium, you should contact your helium supplier as first port of call to ensure he has used pure helium and not a watered down mix of air and helium. If you require other tips on how to get the most out of helium balloons please contact us.
17. All Mugs are printed on white mugs, colours may slightly vary from viewed your monitor settings, such as brightness, contrast etc.
18. When we work with a design we have put together, we cannot accept any liability for errors such as mispellings, wrong positions after you have approved artwork.
19. When we use your artwork, we will print what is sent to us. At times we make advice on your artwork, but this is not always possible, you are ultimately responsible for the artwork sent, and any poor quality mug prints due to artwork sent to us we are not responsible or liable for.
20. Mugs will over time start to fade, we have had mugs withstand thousands of washes, we have had mugs withstand a few washes, therefor we do not guarentee the durability of the print. We always advise handwashing at a luke warm temperature.
21. When black is printed using a sublimation technique, it is not possible to print a pure black, at times this may appear to be a dark grey or dark brown.
22. Any mug printing errors should be raised inside 14 days.
23. You are required to obtain any licences or permissions required for artwork if you do not own this, we will always assume you have acquired this before ordering.
24. Any errors on our part, and raised inside the appropiate time, will be acted on with either a replacement or refund dependent on circumstances, and out discretion.
25.Once mugs are sent via courier or post, we do our upmost to protect it is much as possible, We do not cover for mugs broken in transit, please be aware there is a small risk this may happen. We are unable to insure mugs sent by courier or post.
26. Personalised products are exempt from the distance selling regulations and sales of good act, if you have some left over, or change your mind after we have started, you cannot get your money back.
27, Your everyday statutory rights as a consumer are not effected.
28, We work Monday to Friday, we class these as working days only (excluding bank holidays).Occasionally we may work out of hours,.
29, We are not responsible for packages that are delayed in the post, or through the courier network. We send these in good faith with the courier. If you need a tracking number so you can contact the courier please do so. We will co-operate if you feel there is a need to raise a compensation issue with Royal Mail or a courier.
30. Movement of artwork can be allowed, we will always strive to have your artwork printed as central and level as possible according to the human eye.
All terms effective 01 January 2015 onwards.